Liebster: (den) n. beloved person, darling, sweetheart
Waking up this morning to one of my blog comments, I see that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster award from the lovely Diamonds and Dirt! <3
Wondering what the #%&@ was a “liebster” in the first place, my quick google search led me to discover that it was a german word! I even clicked on the sound button simply to hear the German man pronounce it, question to be more “in the game” and to indulge in my little foreign accent fetish (hihihi). I then excitedly texted my German sister-in-law, telling her I learned a new German word and that I missed her pretty little liebster face.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
However, Diamonds and Dirt instructed that “Instead of a question I would love all of my fabulous nominees to list and describe 11 things no one would no about you even if they read your blog.“
Well, here I go!
- I could listen to alternative rock type-music all day without ever getting tired of it.
- I really, really hate laundry day and hope to purchase a house with the washer and dryer on the same floor as the bedrooms.
- As a younger girl, I would avoid anything girly/pink/dress like the pest. (And now look at me!!)
- For Valentine’s day, I took three hours to design my lover’s card, simply to make it that much more special.
- I really wish Canada had a month of winter instead of eight…or simply moving to California would be nice.
- I will never be friends with someone who is a compulsive attention-seeker if their method of choice is being LOUD.
- I love watching my old childhood movies with my daughter :)
- I love shopping with my mother-in-law because she has a better sense of style than me or anyone I know.
- Working during summer time is torture.
- I admit going through a dark/goth-y phase during my teen years. I even had one of those long trench coats with chains…*horror*
- I’m a recreational gamer, and love playing games such as Modern Warfare and Call of Duty with my lovely boyfriend :)
And now for my nominees:
I’m going to challenge my liebster nominees to these questions, they might require a bit of digging! ;)
- You see a beautiful girl walking down the street. Why is she beautiful?
- What is your biggest irrelevant fear?
- Your biggest relevant fear?
- If you could re-live a day that has already passed in your life, what day would that be?
- What would you do if you were the Ultimate Ruler of the Earth for two days?
- If you could be dropped anywhere on this planet, what place would you chose if you were simply going to be daydreaming all day?
- What are you excited most for your future?
- What kind of people get on your nerves?
- When you look at today’s young adult social scene, how does it make you feel?
- Meow. <3
- What’s the craziest thing you would want to do? (or wish you could do!)
Enjoy my lovelies :)